Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Happy Birthday Jesus From Sunny So. California!!!

Twas the day before Christmas as I travelled cross country from the Deep South of Tennessee to Southern California to be with my lovies.  It was a long day of travel, with being delayed leaving Nashville, arriving in LA later than planned and getting home to my lovies late Christmas eve night, leaving my sick husband home on the farm because he was feeling to miserable with a severe sinus infection to travel...

Bright an early at 0630  was awaken with "Mor~Mor wake up, Santa came last night!"  So blessed to be able to be home for Christmas with my kids, sad Papa was not able to make the trip, but we facetimed with him this morning so he could join the fun.

Merry Christmas from my family to yours, and more importantly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS!

  My little Cowboy loves trucks!
 Big girl bike

 Two of my most favorite guys
 How I love my Honey~Girl
My favorite little Cowboy

So  very blessed to be home with my lovies for two weeks. 

Enjoying every.single.second. of being with my kids.

Rejoicing,
~s

No comments:

Post a Comment