Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Weeping - Resting in Jesus Arms Now


"He had whispered it to me while we were driving home from Jjina {2 hours away} yesterday.

I had heard Him at least four times.

"She's safe in my arms now."

 
I hadn't wanted to believe Him.

Each time He had whispered those words I had felt like vomiting.

***

So today, I couldn't get there fast enough.....

As I stood there hearing the news....

The uncontrollable sobs and weeping came....

"No. No. No."

If only.

If only I had been holding her,

my sweetest

 
Elianah Treasure

{No one had given her a middle name but she needs one.

Treasure seems most fitting.}


Beautiful baby girl.

Tiny little treasure.

7 months old"  [Pastor Linny]


One less orphan now, little Elianah is now home in Jesus arms.
~s







No comments:

Post a Comment