Friday, April 15, 2011

URGENT - MOUNTAIN BE MOVED!!

http://www.nogreaterjoymom.com/2011/04/so-so-urgent.html



April 15, 2011




SO URGENT!!!!!!


Dearest friends,





Oh my goodness....my heart is aching.






I come to you today begging for your help. Yes, I'm begging.






We desperately need a family for Vanya as soon as possible. Many people have inquired about adopting him. But things have changed and we URGENTLY need a family who is paperwork ready--one who has already done their home study and has USCIS approval. We need a family who can get to him quickly.








While I am not at liberty to give any details, I can tell you that Vanya's situation has turned into a critical need for prayer. He needs a paperwork-ready family to commit to him in the next few days...before it is too late.






Time is running out.

Do you know of a family who is already adopting a child from Ukr*ine? Do you know of someone who is traveling to adopt a child from there soon and may consider adding this precious boy to their adoption? Either a family who is already adopting, or a family who has all their paperwork ready and has been waiting on the Lord to show them the right child.


Friends, we urgently need your help....PLEASE spread Vanya's story on blogs, social networks, and adoption discussion groups. We absolutely have to find his family soon. The finances are not an issue--God has provided them. Now all we need is the right family--one who will say, "Here am I, Lord, send me!"



With all my heart I believe that Vanya's family is out there. Why? Because I believe that God has provided in a miraculous way for this boy to come home. I believe in miracles in 2011! I do.






Please stand with us in prayer over the next few days...trusting that Vanya's family will come forward. How desperately he needs them now.


Pray, body of Christ! Pray without ceasing. Pray until Vanya is rescued and safely in the arms of those who love him.



Thank you for helping us today. Thank you for praying and bringing this boy before the Father. Thank you for trusting with us. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it.






"If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.” Matt 17:20.



"MOUNTAIN BE MOVED!"



Any family who thinks they may be able to get to Vanya quickly, and would like more information, please contact Chris Malone at the Eli Project as soon as possible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Vanya needs our prayers.

Join us in stroming the gates of heaven pleading with God to send Vanya's family before it is too late for this precious little guy.  Time is running out.

Join us in praying for the mighty hand of God to move and perform a miracle.

Praying for the miracle,
~s
The above post is directly from Adeye's blog.  The link is at the very top. 

No comments:

Post a Comment