Monday, December 10, 2012

ORPHAN ADDICIT

Check out these cool bracelets a young woman, Emma, is selling to help send her to Uganda to work with the orphans.  Em is heading out into the mission field.

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Are you an Orphan addict?


Are you Addicted to Adoption or the Orphan?

Or know someone who is?

Then this Bracelet is perfect!

I prayed for a long time about something that would help to send me
and support me as I move...
and one day

"Orphan Addict"

bracelets were born.

You can purchase one of these sweet bracelets on my donate page for $7.00
{includes shipping}

Not only will you receive a super cool bracelet, but you will also help send me to Uganda

and an added bonus - when you look at your wrist,
it will serve to remind you to pray for me!

It's a win/win for both of us!

Feel free to grab my photo listed below and spread the word.



To purchase a bracelet click on the link below:

No comments:

Post a Comment