Sunday, September 11, 2011

Because of the Brave

Home of the free
BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

As we reflect and remember what happened to our beautiful United States of America so many years ago on this fateful day, stop and pray for our troops.  Pray not only for our soldiers who are defending our country with their lives, but pray for their families.  

Three months after I married my soldier husband, I helped him pack and sent him off to Iraq not knowing if he would be coming home walking off a plane or being carried off a plane in a box.  I thank God he came home in one piece...

Yet he came home a different man than the one I kissed goodbye as tears streamed down my face.

We will always be 
HOME OF THE FREE
and the only reason why is
BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE.

Because of United States soldiers who have dedicate themselves so unselfishly making sure we can sleep in peace at night while they are on watch, defending our country.
GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES MILITARY

Forever thankful,
~s

No comments:

Post a Comment