Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Karl's Miracle is Happening Now!!!

This is from Pastor Linny's blog over at aplacecalledsimplicity.blogspot.com

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

PRAY!!!! MIRACLES!!

Vicki  [Karl's mom] just phoned me...

She said, 

"I can't reach Autumn...we need her right now!  Find her!! We're getting some responses, he's starting to open his eyes!!  

PRAY with us!!

It's happening!!  

It's beginning!!  

Emma and I immediately started dialing Autumn and when Emmy reached her she quickly handed me the phone  {Autumny must have been in the bathroom due to the echo} and I said,

"Run Autumn - Run to his room!  
He's starting to respond!"

Autumn screamed, "He is?  He is?"

Pray!!  Pray!! Pray!!


"Then you will know that I am the Lord;
those who hope in me will not be disappointed." 
Isaiah 49:23b 
*thank you all who have been believing and praying and standing and fasting with us - you are part of Karl's miracle - don't stop!*

No comments:

Post a Comment