Monday, May 9, 2011

No Greater Joy Dad

Many of you are followers of No Greater Joy Mom, now there is No Greater Joy Dad, written by Adeye's other half, her hubby Anthony.  Below is a portion of his latest post... to read the full post go to nogreaterjoydad.blogspot.com

Monday, May 9, 2011Reluctant Husband Syndrome - Question 1



I am very excited to address something known in the blogosphere as RHS--


Reluctant Husband Syndrome.


You can count me in as one of “those husbands” who has not been on the same wavelength as his wife when it comes to adopting a child.

Guys, we should start a support group. “Hello. My name is Anthony, and I’m a reluctant husband.”

Well, thanks be to God, I’m a lot better now. And I won't step off the wagon!

So I want to speak to you husbands, you RH cowboys, who need a little help sorting through this stuff. In this post, I address the first in a series of typical questions you may have as an RH. Please feel free to write to me if you have any questions, you need prayer, or you want to scream. I am here for you.

QUESTION 1:


I might consider adopting, but later. So what’s wrong with putting it off for a year or so?

To read the rest of Anthony's post go to nogreaterjoydad.blogspot.com  Anthony is a great writer and writes from his heart.

Blessings,
~s

No comments:

Post a Comment