Friday, July 16, 2010

BE STILL!

Be still and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth. Psalm 46:10



So I am being still. I want to ask, "How long Lord?" but I don't...well ok I do, and often, but I try not too. Seems the Chief is struggling with the decision to move forward with the adoption. I just want to shake him and ask him what's to think about? Seriously, what's to think about? Saving a little one from a life of living in an institution, adding a little one to your family, loving and nurturing a little one, seriously, what's to think about?



But I don't. I am being still, as best as I can anyway, continuing my weekly fasting and praying without ceasing, letting my great big miracle-making mountain moving God have a piece of my Chief and soften his heart.



For where your treasure is,
there your heart will be also. Luke 12:34


My kids are my treasures, so you know where my heart is.


Resting in Jesus,

~s

No comments:

Post a Comment